Thursday 23 March 2017

ABCWednesday, Keep Calm.....

During WWII many quotes were used to encourage the British population to keep cool and drink a nice cup-a-tea. I saw a big poster with this quote: 

"KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON".

This is an advise we can use living in a world of racisme and struggle against poverty, diseases and starvation.

This week we are looking for words beginning with "K" in the ABCW meme. If you want to take part in this meme, please refer to mrs Nesbitt who started this ABCW meme.


7 comments:

MelodyK said...

Heeeej Wil, wat leuk dat je weer meedoet!!!

Fijn je terug te zien!


Hoop dat alles oke met je is binnen de mogelijkheden en dat je ook in staat bent van het prachtige lenteweer te genieten.

Lieve groet
Have a nice ABC-day / -week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/20-k
Preview Round-21 http://abcwednesday.wordpress.com

Trubes said...

Indeed Wil, this seems to be our Prime Minister, Teresa May's mantra,
'Keep Calm and Carry On'
and Calm she was during and after the dreadful
terrorist's attack at Westminster recently.
Good to see you back, I've missed you.
I do hope you're keeping well, as you may have read, Ian and I,
have quite a few challenges ahead, so we shall just have to do
likewise !
Best regards,
Di.
ABCW team.xx

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I've begun working again at keeping calm. It may help lower my cholesterol!

Carin Diaz said...

I have a book Daily Calm I keep in the living room. Nice book too.

Roger Owen Green said...

easier said than done!

ROG, ABCW

photowannabe said...

So good to see you on ABC Wednesday again. I have missed you.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

You are right -- I keep telling myself that it doesn't do me or anyone else any good for me to get all worked up about things over which I have no control. But it is hard.