Saturday 24 November 2007

A Pay Raise

Pay Raise

The Maid asked for a pay raise.

Madam was very upset about this and asked:

-'Now Maria, why do you want an increase?'

-Maria: 'Well Madam, there are three reasons why I want an increase.

The first is that I iron better than you .

-' Madam: 'Who said you iron better than me?

-'Maria: 'The Master said so.

-'Madam: 'Oh.

-'Maria. 'The second reason is that I am a better cook than you.

-' Madam: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than I?

-'Maria: 'The Master did.’ Madam.

-'Maria: 'My third reason is that I am a better lover than you.

-' Madam (very upset now): 'Did the Master say so as well

.........
Maria: 'No Madam, the chauffeur did.


'SHE GOT THE PAY RAISE..!

2 comments:

Patty said...

This is certainly a funny one. Hope you've been having a lovely week-end.

Reader Wil said...

Thanks, have a nice and relaxed week yourself. How is your knee?