Tuesday 4 September 2007

Hongkong

Hongkong
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 @ 06:40 AM (3 hours, 55 minutes ago)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



After a long 12 hours' flight I arrived here in Hongkong at 7.15 am. In spite of the extra comfortable chair with enough space for my long legs, I couldn't sleep. I am now waiting for my next flight which will be at midnight. Then again another 12 hours flying without sleep, which means that I will be dead tired by the time I'll arrive in Cooktown.
Never mind, I am glad that there are many computers here and that I may use one of them. I tried to e-mail to my daughters but in vain! Well dear friends so long, the stewardess keeps bringing me coffee to keep me awake. I took a hot shower and had a lovely Chinese meal in the restaurant. So life is not so bad!

No comments: