Tuesday 27 June 2017

ABC Wednesday, Y of Yard

Front Garden

Back Yard


Back yard






Back door

I like hydrangea

Back yard


Front yard




in spring

in winter

in summer



In my previous post I wrote something serious about our yard in Indonesia(at that time Dutch East-Indies) We were occupied by the Japanese and had to allow the Japanese soldiers to have their prisoners cook their meals in our yard. These prisoners were Moluccan men and they were the best soldiers of the Royal Dutch Indies Army. Moreover they were loyal to Queen and country.

I have no photos of that yard, but I'll show you some of the yard I have now.
This is my contribution for ABCW for this week. Mrs Nesbitt started this meme and it still goes on. I have no time to send in an entry every week, for I had an awfully busy time these past few months.




16 comments:

Hildred said...

A beautiful garden, Wil, and nary a blade of grass coming up between your lovely patio stones.

Roger Owen Green said...

Such pretty flowers!

ROG, ABCW

photowannabe said...

So lovely and peaceful.

MelodyK said...

Wat een mooi plekkie om te wonen heb jij daar zeg. En wat een bloemenpracht, schitterend.

Leuk dat je er weer eens bij bent!!

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely floral shots and great post for Y ~ yard ~ ^_^

Lea said...

Yards full of beautiful flowers - a great choice for Y!

Cloudia said...

Enjoy your wonderful garden!

Photo Cache said...

Your garden is blooming. How much fun is it to go out there and enjoy the flowers?

Frankly My Dear

Anonymous said...

purple flowers are my favorite

Marja said...

Oh what a gorgeous flowers you got in your garden. I am also delighted to see a typical dutch house and garden. Makes me think about home :)

ellen b. said...

A very lovely yard. So much pretty color!

Ann said...

A garden escape like no other!! Just beautiful.
Ann

Su-sieee! Mac said...

A peaceful, beautiful garden. Thanks for sharing.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Been wondering where you are? you have a beautiful garden.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Your yard is beautiful. I am so glad you have time and energy to post again.

Dick said...

Mooi die Hortensias, wij hebben ze ook in de voortuin want daar is meer schaduw. Groeten "eyeontexel".