Sunday 1 April 2012

Sky Watch, Israel,

My previous SWF post disappeared. I don't know why, but I put it back in a slightly different way. And of course all 8  comments also disappeared.


 The first view every morning from my balcony! Not a very spectacular view, but for me a peaceful and happy atmosphere with birds singing which was the only sound I could here.


I have been back in the Netherlands since last week Thursday, but every day I think of this peaceful place.


Sky Watch is hosted each week by the Sky Watch team of Sandy, Wren and Sylvia. And this week as every week, we remember Klaus and know that he joins us in spirit! .

Thank you so much for this great meme, it's always a pleasure to participate, and see all the other skies around the world. If you want to see other skies please click on the logo in the side bar.


3 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Oh, I do love all the little ones in the video, Wil! Delightful! And beautiful skies for the day as well! Have a wonderful week!

Sylvia

Brenda said...

I can see this post...but some of your more recent ones...says the post doesn't exist. But...looks like you had a nice time on your vacation. Have a great day!

Vicki Lane said...

Love that Cat Stevens song -- some mornings do feel just that way!