Friday 30 May 2008

An Award




It made me happy to receive a blogging excellence award recently from nonizamboni.Of course I feel honoured that she liked my blog and the pictures of my country.
I would like to pass the award on to: 1. Oldlady Lincoln, whose blog entries cheer me always up and she has always a kind and wise word.

2 .Janice Thomson, whose paintings and poetry are so wonderful that I often go back to look at them. She has always a kind comment when she visits you.
3. Dina, who told me more about Jerusalem in a short time than I knew before meeting her. She too is very kind and her blog is very interesting.It's a pleasure to visit here.

There are more people of course

4 comments:

Dina said...

Good morning Wil. Thanks so much for the award for Jerusalem Hills Daily Photo. The best thing about these awards is that we can then recommend our favorite blogs.

Janice Thomson said...

Thank you again Wil! You are so kind to mention my blogs.

Patty said...

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Reader Wil said...

Patty, Dina and Janice you deserve it ! Because you do so much for the blogs. Patty has helped me a lot in the past and showed me how to create posts. So I say thank you all three ladies!