Sunday 20 April 2008

Under the spell of the tulip...



These paintings are made by Els Schuring, a Dutch artist who was inspired by the fanciful shapes and colourformations of this flower.
She was born in Naaldwijk in the Westland, the bulb-growing area of the Netherlands.

Her work of art is spreading around the world, as her paintings are to be found in, among other countries, South Korea, Germany, Spain and in Great Britain.

If you want to see more of her work consult: www.elsschuring.artolive.com

5 comments:

Patty said...

Love the tulips and flower paintings. I didn't care as much for her others. But the flowers are wonderful Thanks for sharing. Hope you're having a great Sunday.

Reader Wil said...

I agree with you her flower paintings are best and the colours are very pretty.

Janice Thomson said...

Very beautiful paintings! I also liked a few of her portraitures - her flowers though are outstanding in both movement and color. Thank you for the link.

Reader Wil said...

Thanks janice for your comment. I don't paint myself,but I try to take photos of art . I have many photos of aboriginal art among other Australian art objects.

Carrizo said...

There are many kind of arts. This what You presenting is very beautiful, really. In my country there is wooden art which apreciated highly.

Regards.