Thursday 6 December 2007

Tips for the ladies in year 2008








*Tips for the ladies in year 2008*

*1. Aspire to be Barbie - the bitch has everything.*

*2. If the shoe fits - buy one in every colour.*

*3. Take life with a pinch of salt... a wedge of lime, and a shot of
tequila.*

*4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!*

*5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).*

*6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and
deal with it.*

*7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just
my personality.*

*8. I know I'm in my own little world, but its ok. They know me here.*

*9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.*

*10. Don't get your knickers in a knot, it solves nothing; and makes
you walk funny.*

*11. When life gives you lemons in 2008 - turn it into lemonade then
mix it with vodka.*

*12. Remember every good looking; sweet, single male* *is someone
else's ex-boyfriend!*

*Now smile and send to any girl wasting time at work, suffering from
a hangover,
*or just suffering from work, that might need a reason to smile

No comments: